- Attorney and procurator (UBA). Public Health Degree.
- Post graduate degree in International Law for Human
Rights at the University of Alcalá de Henares,
- Chief of Legal Medical Risk at Hospital Francisco
- Coordinator of Judicial Service of Fundación
- Coordinator and member of Clinical Investigation Ethics
Committees of Hospital Francisco Javier Muñiz,
Fundación Huesped and INCUCAI.
- Nominal Board Member for the Nations Human Rights
Committee and Ministry of Justice for Human Rights and
Ethics in Biomedical Clinical Investigation.
- Founder and Clerk of the Argentinean Society for AIDS.
- Post graduate professor at the Law Department of UBA.
- Nominal professor of regulations in Clinical pharmacy
Investigations Masters at UAI.
- Author of many books and publications dedicated to
Medical Law, Bioethics, Clinical Investigation and Medical
Conference speaker in national and international seminars
dedicated to Medical Law, Bioethics and Clinical Investigation.
Damián Edgardo Del Percio
- Attorney (UBA). Postgraduate degree in Health Law
- Internship in the Fogarty Program for Ethics in Clinical
Investigation (2005). NIH (U.S.) - FLACSO (Argentina).
- Postgraduate degree in Pharmacologic Clinical Investigation
- President for the CER Ethics Committe, Clinical Investigations
(CECIC). OHRP registered.
- Clerk and member of the Ethics Committee of the Medical
Osteopathy Centre Dr. Mautalen.
- Coordinator for the Regulatory Affaires Commission
of “Fundación ética y calidad en
la investigación clínica latinoamericana”
- Co-author of bioethics and clinical investigation
Conference speaker at national and international seminars
dedicated to ethics in clinical investigation.
Julio C. Bustamante
- Attorney (UBA). Insurance advisor (Registered S.S.N.)
- Postgraduate degree in Health Law (UBA)
- Postgraduate degree in “ Investigation Ethics”
- Attorney for Legal Medical Risk at Hospital Francisco
Javier Muñiz and a member of the Bioethics Committee.
- Legal advisor for the Hospital General de Agudos Dr.
Cosme Argerich and consultant for the Bioethics Committee.
Teacher at the Legal Medicine Academy (AML)
Ezequiel G. Muzzio
- Attorney and procurator (USAL).
- Postgraduate degree in Law of Damages (UCA).
Postgraduate degree in Health Law (UCA)